Fertin Pharma is the world's leading B2B supplier of nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) chewing gum and specializes in developing and producing nicotine chewing gum. Furthermore, we have an expanding business both within medicated chewing gum but also within other delivery systems into both NRT and other therapeutic areas. Fertin Pharma supports leading Consumer Health Care Companies by developing and manufacturing innovative delivery formats to launch under their brands.
To support an ambitious growth and CAPEX plan Fertin Pharma seeks an experienced and committed Senior Project Manager, who is passionate about executing different types and sizes of CAPEX projects in close corporation with line management and dedicated specialists across the organization.
You will join our CAPEX PMO team with 8 experienced and dedicated colleagues in Vejle (portfolio manager, project managers and project coordinator). The department is a part of Fertin Business Support and is responsible for managing the overall CAPEX portfolio process and for executing the more complex and larger CAPEX projects in the portfolio (0,5 – 100 mDKK).
- Project management of CAPEX projects with focus on upgrading equipment and IT systems in Fertins R&D and QC laboratories according to our maintenance program
- Project management of new technology projects and IT systems in both laboratories and production
- Developing and managing project scope, risk, budgets, resources, schedules, contractors and progress tracking according to our CAPEX Project Model
- Organizing, motivating and governing your project team in close collaboration with line management
- Risk management of the projects in close collaboration with team members, including presenting decisions points to Steering Committee based on facts and needs
- Conveying information to internal and external key stakeholders both in written and verbal format
- Participate in developing our project execution model and tool boxes in corporation with your colleges in CAPEX PMO
- Supporting Fertins technology development and competitiveness by leading or participating in feasibility studies and preparation of business cases
You must be prepared for some travel activity (5-15 days pr. år)
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position in the pharmaceutical, food or process industry
- Experience with technology and central IT systems in a development and production company
- Relevant technical diploma education and a recognized certification in project management
- It is an advantage if you have knowledge of GXP and validation in a regulated industry
- A robust and performance-oriented profile
- Structured and solution-oriented approach in a fast-moving environment
- Good analytical skills
- Good business understanding
- Strong communicator in Danish and English
We offer you an opportunity to be a part of our ambitious growth strategy focusing on both maintaining and growing the core business and to diversify our product portfolio into new categories. A challenging and varied job in a modern and growth-oriented company.
For further information please contact Bjarne Graversgaard, Senior Manager CAPEX PMO, email@example.com.
Send your Cover letter and CV as soon as possible via the link below. Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis.