Fertin Pharma was recently acquired by Philip Morris International (PMI) and at Fertin Pharma, our mission is to support healthier living. We help leading global brands create pharmaceutical and nutraceutical products to support healthier living. With our new owner onboard, Fertin will continue to pursue its mission and at the same time be a key enabler in building a smoke-free future together with our new owner.
For our Operations & Supply Chain team in Vejle, Denmark, we are looking for an Industrial Packaging Engineer. In this position you will:
- Establish new quality standards for injection molded and flexible packaging to ensure both product stability and seamless consumer experience.
- Develop and implement relevant packaging test methodology and support the Quality Assurance team to ensure that packaging material suppliers adhere to our quality standards.
- Participate in regular supplier quality audits to identify gaps and implement corrective actions.
- Analyze consumer packaging complains and address the top pain points with Fertin Engineering, Manufacturing and Packaging Center of Expertise in PMI, Switzerland as well as with direct materials suppliers and OEMs
- Support Packaging Industrial Development engineer to industrialize new packaging solutions and to continuously optimize the existing portfolio for cost efficiency.
- Contribute to and ensure complete documentation of relevant project information.
- Adhere to Standards, Principles and Practices, established procedures. Ensure accurate handling of confidential information and intellectual property rights.
- Coordinate the delivery of the technical activities of internal and external partners to meet the identified project scope and objectives required to ensure their successful closures.
- Provide guidance / training to relevant parties and ensure that appropriate technical expertise is utilized and transferred to meet resource requirements and departmental goals.
We’re looking for someone with:
- University Degree with focus on Packaging / Engineering disciplines.
- 2+ years’ experience in CPG industry with injection molding and flexible packaging development expertise and exposure to the life cycle of packaging development and project management.
- Good command of English is a must.
- Functional expertise required in line with functional scope.
- Collaboration, Agility and Entrepreneurship
- Key attributes: Packaging, Innovation, Product development Knowledge and methodologies / Qualification Process, PD systems, complex problem-solving skills, IP, Regulatory Requirements.
- Expertise in relevant science, Business Processes & Practices, Market / operations understanding and influencing, Project Management, Analytical skills, Material science and material manufacturing process, Initiative Management.
What we offer:
- A challenging and varied job in a modern, international, and growth-oriented company
- An opportunity to be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- A working environment with comprehensive knowledge of oral sensation products and a clear mission to support consumers in obtaining a healthier living
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Ib Renè Therkildsen, Senior Manager Operations & Supply Chain: IBRT@fertin.com. Send your Cover letter and CV as soon as possible via the link below. Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis.