Fertin Pharma is the world's leading B2B supplier of nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) chewing gum and specializes in developing and producing nicotine chewing gum. Recently, we have extended our portfolio of delivery platforms within both the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical categories to span a wide range of dispersion forms. The wide range of new dispersion forms makes Fertin Pharma to a very interesting partner for leading pharmaceutical and nutraceutical companies, that the coming years will unlock our very ambitious growth strategy.
One of our senior project managers have been given a new opportunity in Fertin Pharma, why we now search for a new senior project manager that will support us succeeding with our ambitious growth strategy. As senior project manager in Manufacturing & Engineering, you will ensure in-time supply chain capability creation during development of new products. You will be one-point of contact in supply-chain towards R&D in the development phase of new projects and take over the project manager role in the transfer and ramp-up phase of new products. You will become part of our Project Management Office in Manufacturing & Engineering reporting to Senior Manager of Manufacturing & Engineering.
- As supply chain project manager you will be responsible for developing and managing project schedules, timelines and track progress often in close collaboration with the project manager in R&D
- In close collaboration with Supply Chain Management, you decode expected complexities in Supply Chain at an early stage in product development or even during concept development
- Convert expected Supply Chain complexities to concrete activities that will ensure creation of the right capabilities and systems in Supply Chain before launching new products
- In close collaboration with the team members, you will be responsible for risk management of the projects, including presenting decisions points to Steering Committee based on facts and needs. This will most often be done in collaboration with the project manager from R&D or Technical Engineering
- You hand over new developments to commercial operation when products have been ramped-up
- Support the process of request for quotation of new product developments from the manufacturing cost side
- You will be responsible for continuously improving relevant changes to our project execution model and tool boxes
- You may in parallel with above responsibilities manage different kinds of cross-functional projects
You have a relevant technical or scientific education and a proven track record of accomplishment from other project management positions. Preferable, you have experience with a complex supply chain and the complications new products may give in such. You are a strong communicator, a good listener and thrive in a fast-paced environment with many different stakeholders. You are highly motivated by creating overview and enjoy working and executing in a fast moving environment. You are business driven and have the ability to seek solutions both internally and externally.
We offer you an opportunity to be a part of our ambitious growth strategy focusing on both maintaining and growing the core business and to diversify our product portfolio into new categories.
Send your Cover letter and CV as soon as possible via the link below.
For further information please contact Senior Manager, Nicolai Arent e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 2557 6032