Fertin Pharma A/S
As part of an ambitious growth strategy we are looking for a high paced commercial team player who can lead the partnership with a big international customer. The key account manager (KAM) is responsible for developing and executing strong account plans together with the customer both short and long term. To succeed in this role you need to be commercially grounded with a proven track record in managing big international client relationships aligning internal stakeholders and activities to deliver upon an ambitious growth agenda together. As KAM you have a sincere interest and ability to work across the value chain. The KAM is P&L responsible for the account and is expected to be able to successfully navigate between short term deliverables and long term strategic goals. Experience in working in pharma or other R&D heavy organizations is a clear advantage. The KAM reports to the Director of Sales. Location is Vejle, Denmark. Travel days ~50.
- P&L responsibility for the assigned account(s) incl. developing and executing robust account plan(s), preparing and executing performance reviews. Further the account manager secures day to day performance against agreed objectives this includes forecasting, progress on strategic improvement projects, traction against deadlines on development projects
- Ensure well-functioning cooperation and communication with the customer by being the one point of contact and by ensuring alignment across the value chain in Fertin
- Ensure our long term preferred partner status by strong execution of the agreed plans short term while also support the future growth through closely working with the account on both geographical and portfolio expansions
Required Experience & competencies:
- Master degree in Business, e.g., Marketing, Sales, Finance
- +5 years of KAM experience in an international setting
- Pharma experience a great advantage – experience in a R&D heavy organization key
- Proven track record demonstrating a strong drive for results, e.g., grades, sports, curricular activities
- Strong communication skills in English
- P&L responsibility through a key position in the sales team with great exposure to both senior leadership and across the value chain
- An opportunity to join a leading B2B pharma company with a proven growth trajectory and high aspirations to both the journey ahead and high expectations to you as individual
- Dynamic international agenda and opportunity to work together with skilled people from some of the leading pharma companies in the world.
Please reach out to HR Senior Manager Lars Rejsenhus Jensen +4572151990 or VP Sales, Marketing and Business Development, Anders Dam Vestergaard +45 41321680 if you have specific questions.
If interested please send your cover letter and CV in English via the link below by Friday 1st of December. Interviews will start ASAP.
Fertin Pharma is the world’s leading B2B supplier of nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) chewing gum and specializes in developing and producing nicotine chewing gum. Furthermore we have an expanding business within oral care products. With an innovative and global profile, Fertin Pharma engages in successful partnerships with leading pharmaceutical companies. Fertin Pharma is a private equity and family owned pharmaceutical company based in Vejle. The company has grown for many years and reached sales of EUR 113.5 million with 715 employees in Denmark and India. More information can be found on www.fertin.com.
Application Deadline: Friday, December 1, 2017