International Pharmaceutical company
Fertin Pharma A/S is looking for a competent and dedicated Senior Project Manager who will be involved in expanding the product portfolio within Nicotine Replacement Therapy. You will become part of the group New Delivery Systems, which plays an important role in Fertin Pharma’s strategy about launching further delivery systems within Nicotine Replacement Therapy. In daily work there will be a close collaboration with Research & Development that besides working with our current product portfolio also works with development of gum base, IPR, and registration.
As a Senior Project Manager your focus area is to be in the lead of projects related to development and implementation of medical products related to smoking cessation.
- You are responsible for planning and implementation of own driven or customer projects from idea via development to full scale implementation
- You are responsible for project plans and milestones
- You have a close collaboration with the leaders of the project members regarding performance, development and competencies
- You engage cross functional teams, motivate the team members and ensure valuable collaboration
- You have a close collaboration with Business Development
- You will manage large or small project groups which consist of highly qualified academics, colleagues in our laboratory and product development
- You identify, establish and maintain contact to relevant external partners or sub-contractors
- You conduct relevant high level ad hoc analysis about products, technologies, sourcing possibilities, competition, market etc.
Your background and personal profile:
- You are a pharmacist, an engineer or have a similar academic background
- You have minimum 5-7 years practical experience with project management and understands both the technical and the commercial side of projects
- You have solid experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- You work independently and enjoy being in front as well as gathering teams to a mutual effort
- You have solid experience with handling CROs and preferably also CMOs
- It is an advantage if you have worked with Open Innovation and Design Thinking
- You are systemic and take a general view of complicated tasks, but you are also able to go into details when necessary
- You are an extroverted person who is proactive both internally in the organization and towards external collaborators
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- A challenging and varied job in a modern and growth-oriented pharmaceutical company
- An employment with comprehensive knowledge within smoking cessation and thus a meaningful job helping people to a get a healthier lifestyle.
- A socially and academically based work environment, where we meet each other with confidence and provide you with responsibility
- Employment as soon as possible.
If you want more information about the position please contact Jesper Boel Gregersen, Director New Delivery Systems (+45 2557 6081).
If you are interested please send your application and your CV as soon as possible via link below. Interviews are held regularly.
Fertin Pharma is the world’s leading B2B supplier of nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) chewing gum and specializes in developing and producing nicotine chewing gum. With an innovative and global profile, Fertin Pharma engages in successful partnerships with leading pharmaceutical companies. Fertin Pharma is an equity-/ family owned pharmaceutical company based in Vejle. The company has grown for many years and reached sales of EUR 107.5 million with 650 employees in Denmark and India. More information can be found on www.fertin.com.